Are you passionate about holistic health and ready to reach a deeper level of personal nourishment? Do you dream of a fulfilling career helping others become healthier and happier? This page is for you!
Here’s the thing. I have SO many women who email me asking about my experience at IIN & HCI. Bottom line, I loved both of my experiences. They’ve allowed me to create a full-time, passion filled, lucrative business and work 100% for myself.
Since I do have so many women emailing in, I decided to start doing free 30-minute phone chats with anyone who is interested in becoming a coach.
So, here’s how you can go about this:
- Schedule your free call HERE (anyone can sign up!)
- Put together a list of any questions you have before our call
- Email me your questions before we speak at email@example.com
- If you sign-up for either program, share my name ‘Paige Schmidt’ as your referral. Since I will get a reward when you use my name, I’ll gift you a free 30-minute mentor session with me to thank you! All opinions about IIN & HCI are absolutely my own. Keep in mind: If I didn’t absolutely love the programs, I wouldn’t be a full time health coach or be sharing this page.
Common questions that girls ask me:
- How much time did you have to dedicate to studying?
- Are you able to support yourself with your coaching income?
- How do you find clients?
- Do I have to have a blog to find clients?
- Will IIN &/or HCI teach me to find clients?
- What is your favorite part about being a coach?
- Can I work with you for support as I’m studying?
- Which program would you recommend to start with? HCI or IIN?
You might consider becoming a coach if:
- You are driven
- You believe in yourself, or are at least willing to
- You will stay focused
- You won’t give up
- You are ready to learn valuable information
- You want to create a business you love, with your own hours
- You want to be your own boss (or work for someone else – you can do either as a coach)
- You want to make a change in the world
- You want to make a great income
- You want a job that is rewarding
- You’re willing to love the great parts of the work along with the hard parts (like any job)
As a graduate and ambassador from both programs, I’m here to answer any questions that you might have and share my experience as a coach.
If you’re interested in IIN or HCI but have questions to ask before you enroll, schedule a free call with me (let me know in the notes of booking your meeting which program you’re interested in). I’m more than happy to spend 30-minutes talking with you.
Find out more about IIN
Find out more about HCI