Hello everyone! Today, instead of posting my daily eats I’ve decided to select 5 things from the past few days that I feel you guys would really enjoy!
1) Breakfast for me was eggs w/ salsa + avocado + 1 Dr. Praegers Veggie Patty!
2) Breakfast for Marco was two Egg tacos with corn tortillas, salsa, shredded cheddar cheese, and avocado
3) Dinner for me was steamed brussel sprouts with avocado + 1 Dr. Praegers Veggie Patty & salsa on the side
4) Eating out- the first thing I look for at on the Menu is always salads. It’s the easiest, most delicious grain-free option. I don’t every worry about being “that girl” that orders a salad. I’m proud of my salads, and you girls should be too! That’s a silly thing to say to someone anyway…
My salad here is easy to make at home! Spring mix, pecans (not candied), pear slices, and chicken with balsamic. The balsamic is made with dijon mustard, olive oil, and balsamic vin.
5) Delicious dinner! Salad with cherry tomatoes, half a chicken chile lime burger sliced up, and cilantro dressing. On the side is sauteed squash with salt and pepper.
Sauteed in Olive Oil. So yum!
Marco and I finished house sitting on Friday, so we got home yesterday and did a huge grocery haul. Love having a house full of healthy eats!
Which number will you be re-creating?