Good morning. So, today I want to share the new page that I have created about becoming a Health Coach. A huge amount of emails that I get are around “how to become a Coach.” So, here you go! A new page for your reference, because I really do love IIN, but understand that it may not be for everyone.
I get asked all the time:
- How did you become a Health Coach?
- Can you really make a Career out of Coaching?
- Is IIN a scam?
- Should I enroll in IIN?
My answers are: IIN, yes, no, and I’m not sure…
Here is what IIN has to offer:
You SHOULD enroll at IIN if:
- You are driven
- You believe in yourself, or are at least willing to
- You will stay focused
- You won’t give up
- You are ready to learn valuable information
- You want to create a business you love, with your own hours
- You want to be your own boss (or, even still work for someone else)
- You want to change the world
- You want to make a great income
You SHOULD NOT enroll at IIN if:
- You don’t care about Nutrition
- You are unfocused
- You are not passionate around Health
- You don’t want to be a Health Coach (honestly, this is a great school to learn from, just to learn, but if you don’t want to be a Health Coach, you can probably learn about Health from less expensive resources).
If you have more questions, or want to ask about my personal IIN experience, and what I love about Health Coaching (because I really freakin’ love it!) email me at email@example.com. I would be happy to set up a 30 minute focused phone call with you. I had support when I signed up, and I would love to give back and extend that same support to you.
For now, download your free guide:
Be well friends, and don’t be afraid to ask for help!