Morning Girls! Happy Monday 🙂
So, do you remember that burger I posted a picture of from the restaurant in Big Sur? If not, click here for a refresher!
I promised you girls that I’d re-make it and post the ingredients for you, so here we go!
Insides, all from Trader Joe’s:
- gluten free hamburger buns
- Chili Lime Chicken Burgers (patties)
- shredded pepper jack cheese
- shredded carrots
- jalapeno’s (de-seed & slice)
- + any ingredients you’d like for a side salad
Cook your frozen chicken patties. Warm your buns, add all of the ingredients on top. Sprinkle & melt the pepper jack cheese on your chicken patty. Put everything on a plate with a side salad.
Boom! You’ve got dinner!
This is SUCH a tasty burger! And it’s Celiac/Gluten sensitivity friendly too!
Enjoy ladies! I’ve got some yummies for you this week 🙂
Here are the ways I would love to connect with you, today:
- comment & share – are you going to make this burger? Is this a helpful recipe? I aim to give you girls delicious, simple recipes that will leave your bellies & bodies feeling happy!
- sign-up for HHS emails – I’ve got something to share this Friday! It’s a taste of what’s to come with FINALLY FREE! It’s a great way to be involved in the Healthy Hits community <3.
- sign-up for a free Health Consultation by jotting down your name on my list – we will talk through where you are, where you want to be, and I will share honestly if I am the right support system for you (I only have 2-3 spaces left for February Consultations. Can you believe how fast these filled up?)
- I would also love if you’d share this with a friend who would be happy to have a yummy new recipe! If you share on Social Media, tag me so I can say hi & thank you!
xo, your coach
P.S. last Friday’s post was extra loved. If you haven’t read it, add it to this weeks reading list.