Cravings Shift w/ Season Change
Good morning everyone 🙂
Yesterday, I woke up craving a warrrrrm bagel sandwich again… sooooo good!
100% sprouted grain bagel w/ olive oil brushed over the top before baking, egg, avocado. tomato, mozz cheese, and sea-salt + pepper
Seriously, to die for, and they hold me over all the way until lunch. Which is exactly what I need since I’m striving for 3 meals per day. Btw, I have been loving this 3 meals per day! At first, it was a little bit difficult, but this week, since I’m not working, it’s become even easier!
What do I like about it so far?
- Less bloating in my tummy
- I can actually feel hunger signals
- Feeling more confident in making good choices
- Feeling better about picking more satisfying choices
- Able to listen to my body more
- Waking up with an appetite
- Not feel ravenous throughout the whole day
- More able to make good choices around “sweets”
- Yes, my sweet tooth feels much more under control
- Feel more in touch with myself
I’ve also been having Meta-D, 1-3 times per day… I know, I’m weird, but I like it!
For lunch yesterday I met Kayla in Calabasas on her lunch break. We both packed a lunch and got Coffee at Starbucks. I packed 1 cup plain, Greek Yogurt with 1 tbsp. honey, plus a handful of trail mix + a Peanut Butter thinkThin bar. This one is not my favorite… I definitely like the White Chocolate Better!
What’s your favorite thinkThin flavor?
For dinner, I went out with Marco to Natures Grill. We had such a nice day yesterday. I’m taking this whole week off, and it’s been so nice to just relax, spend time together, and do whatever I want…
At Natures Grill I ordered something I haven’t yet ordered. Veggie Stuffed Quesadilla
OH. MY. GOSH.
There was even broccoli inside, and really, not that much cheese. It came with amazing guac, a delicious salad, and a dollop of sour cream. Sooooooo yummy! I told Marco, if I’m ever having a hard day, all we need to do is come here and get a comforting Veggie Stuffed Quesadilla! Haha, now I want to make one of these today 🙂
As the season is changing, my tastebuds are changing. This fall, I am craving:
- Warming foods
- Comforting foods
- More fat (olive oil, avocado, cheese)
- Warm water
- Cold press Coffee
I’ve been craving much less:
- tomatoes (as of today, they do not sound good)
- raw foods
- ice water
What cravings of YOURS have changed since Fall hit?