Good-morning all! I have another day of Daily Eats for you :).
I woke up around 7:30 with Marco & did a little bit of work while I sipped on some black coffee.
When Marco left for work at 9:30, I left for the gym. I did some walking at an incline while listening to lectures from the IIN Immersion Program. This is where I’m finding my love from Danielle LaPorte! That post coming next week :).
Breakfast: I got home around 10:30 and was super hungry by this time. I snacked on some sliced cucumbers (top pic) while I made breakfast, which was 2 eggs over-medium & a big ol’ pile of brussels sprouts. I was craving them!
Around noon I was craving some coconut coffee, so I made this cup & enjoyed it while I worked away at the computer & had Client Sessions.
This cup of coffee had about 6 oz coffee (Honey Co. from Scout Coffee), 1 T. coconut oil, 1 T. raw cacao powder, and a little swirl of agave for sweetness.
Lunch: was around 2:30 and was a spinach salad with goat cheese, mandarin oranges, and so good tuna! This tuna had: mayo, dijon mustard, cucumber, and cilantro (mixed in the food processor).
Dinner: when the Hubby got off work at 6:00 & called me walking out of the building I asked: “okay, for dinner we can either eat the leftover tuna in sandwiches for dinner, or (emphasis here) we can go to Taco De Mexico when you get home & get burritos!” OF COURSE he was all for the burrito’s!
So, we went out once he was home and each got a steak burrito. Marco also ordered a Horchata & a chicken taco, which is always fun because then I get a taste of each :). This burrito was so good, and I was so satisfied after! I at almost all of the burrito myself, but toward the end I felt myself getting full & handed off the last few bites to Marco <– pure excitement for him anytime I do this!
Now, to end:
For those who want to join, the doors for Finally Free are open until March 31st! More of you are joining us each day, which is SO exciting! Come on in ladies. Join us (Here)!
Where we’ve been featured recently: see Tuesday’s post for a list (View).
Watch our incredible Finally Free Video here! It’s on YouTube now!
Here’s what you can expect from me this week:
- New Posts from me Monday through Friday!
- Tomorrow, I’ll be emailing you a video with 5 Tips to Stop Binge Eating (theses tips worked SOLIDLY for me when I first broke up with bingeing). Sign-up for that email here & mark your Calendar to show up.
- My absolute gratitude to YOU. I am so thankful for each and every one of you! SO MANY of you have joined us. You’ve exceeded our expectations, and we’ve exceeded yours! We’re so proud of this Program, and we know you are too. Interested Healthy Hits Readers: you have until March 31 to join the community, and then the doors are closed (we have so much amazing-ness planned for the Finally Free community this year, including something special on April 1!). (Join us!).
Now, it’s your turn:
- Did you join Finally Free?! Let us know below with a comment!
- Do you have a Friday video request? I’ll be bringing more YouTubes back to you all. Comment below & let me know.
- Are ‘Daily Eats’ also your favorite posts (like they are mine)? Comment & let me know!
- Sign-up for the Newsletter here to get the 5 Tips to Stop Bingeing video in your inbox tomorrow morning.
I am so grateful for each & every one of you! Thank you for reading!
xo, your coach
Join Finally Free (for immediate & lifetime access) before doors close on March 31st.