Let’s talk about how to become the woman you want to be in 2022. In addition, I’ll share my own reflections on 2021 and where I want to go in 2022.
Big Dreams and Goals for 2022
2021 was truly a year where I discovered how to become the woman I want to be (and how to repeat this process to reach new levels of myself). I am the version of myself that I wanted to be just two years ago. The me I visualized at the beginning of this year? I am her. This blows my mind!
As we approach the new year you’re going to hear two things about resolutions: Either they don’t work (so don’t set them) or HUGE promises that just setting a resolution will get you what you want. Well, if you’ve listened to my newest training you know that’s not how it works.
Rather, I have found it most successful to set simple goals and visions for the year, write them down on a simple sheet of paper (don’t spend too much time planning) and then keep my goals to myself and let the results speak for themselves (though I did break my own rule in this weeks episode telling you the one big change I want to make in 2022 😉).
Here are a few things I wrote down that I wanted to achieve in 2021:
- Start a podcast (I talked about it in this blog post)
- Then have our daughter Selah (so grateful!)
- Nurture Selah, myself, my business (streamline everything)
- Buy a house (this was a dream but I didn’t know if it would happen)
- I noted seeing: light floors, tall white baseboards, and white walls in our new home (we did all of this!)
- Having less but more (meaning, less stuff, less to-do, but MORE fulfillment – yes!)
Wow, ALL of these things have come true. This is the difference between big promise resolutions that you immediately share with everyone you know, and quiet dreams and visions: the quiet dreams and visions are usually what you desire. They’re for you, not to show off for everyone else.
If you’re loving this conversation, you’ll love the episode from this week which will inspire you to set your own goals for 2022 and believe in them wholeheartedly.
As you listen you’ll hear me share the goals I set and the ones that came true (spoiler: all of the above plus a few more!). Second, I’ll share my word for 2022 and tell you one massive shift/change I am making in the coming year (it’s one I’ve wanted to make for years – I think I’m finally ready – eek!).
Listen to the Episode
If you listened to the episode. I hope it left you inspired.
You’re a woman who wants to be the best version of herself.
I know that it can be hard to reach your goals, but I want you to know that it is possible. In fact, if you follow the simple steps I share in the episode that have historically worked for me, I believe you will become the woman you want to be in 2022.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The goals I set in 2021 and the ones that came true
- One thing I’m stopping in 2022 that I’ve wanted to take a step back from for YEARS
- How to become the woman you want to be in 2022
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Sign up for the free training: Becoming the Woman You Want to Be
- Connect with Paige on Instagram: @paigeschmidt
- Want to work with Paige? Start Aligned Coaching today.
Love the podcast?
- Follow on Spotify or Apple so you never miss an episode
- If you listen on Apple, please rate and review (it really makes a difference!)
How to Become the Woman You Want to Be
Are you ready to become the woman you want to be?
My newest free training will help you. You deserve to feel confident, joyful and fulfilled – I’d love to show you how.
It doesn’t matter what stage of life you’re in right now; there’s a takeaway for everyone. Whether it is a new job, relationship or just feeling more comfortable with yourself – this training will help you make these things happen in 2022. Let me show you that you can become a woman who knows she can do anything she sets her mind to!
Download the free training here.