Did you see yesterday’s post? I mentioned that I was going to share that wonderful wrap recipe with you today, so, here it is!
Mediterranean Style Chicken Wraps
This recipe was adapted from Women’s Day – Mediterranean Chicken Pita’s
Add to your grocery list (all purchased from Trader Joe’s, all Organic):
- Chicken thighs (1 lb)
- Olive Oil Wheat Wraps
- Can of unsalted plum tomato’s
- Romaine lettuce
- Mint leaves
- Olive Oil
- Seasoning of choice
- Cook chicken in pan with olive oil & seasoning (I used 21 Seasoning Salute, sea-salt, and pepper)
- While the chicken is cooking, cut up 4 plum tomato’s (dice size chunks), chop handful of parsley, mint, 1 shallot, and a heart or two of romaine lettuce
- In a bowl, combine 1 T. olive oil with shallot, a handful of parsley, chopped plum tomato’s, and sliced/cooked chicken meat – mix all together
- Grab your wrap (no need to warm it), add a scoop of chicken mix and top with chopped mint & romaine lettuce + a modest squeeze of lemon juice over the top
- Ta-da! Enjoy your super fresh & majorly tasty wrap. It’s a feel-good-food for sure 🙂
Note: you’ll prob have leftover plum tomato’s like I did. Here’s a simple recipe which you can adjust & use those extra’s up 🙂 Two meal plan items picked out for the week, CHECK!
Plus, you don’t want to forget to make those chicken quesadilla’s I posted about on Monday (swap the Ezekiel tortillas out for these wraps so you don’t have to buy double tortillas). Three meal plan items picked out for the week, DONE!
Let me know in the comments below if you’re going to try this!
Yummy! *Licking my lips!*
Once you do, feel free to come back and share how it turned out!
xo, your coach