Pumpkin Oatmeal Recipe!
Good morning everyone! Someone slept in until 8:15 this morning! I rarely sleep this late!
I’m always up right at 6:15 & start my day. I am such a morning person- I get excited about the morning at night when I go to bed!
This morning, Jenna (@veganteen712) tweeted me her breakfast of Pumpkin Oats! I immediately knew I had to make them, so thank you Jenna! You inspired a wonderful breakfast this morning! Okay! So lets get to it..!
These are cooked Oats (I know some of you wonder sometimes bc I eat both Overnight Oats & Cooked Oats)
- 1/3 cup water (boil water)
- 1/3 cup Oats (then add Oats)
- 1/2 banana (add chunks of banana)
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds (stir in chia seeds)
- 1/3 cup 100% pure pumpkin (stir in)
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract (add)
- 3 shakes cinnamon (add)
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (add)
Next, put in a bowl…
- drizzle honey over the top
- sprinkle with raw pepita seeds
- sprinkle with a few white chocolate chips (1 tbsp. is plenty)
This bowl was already soo packed with flavor that it didn’t need any nut butter added
The white chocolate chips were soo good with each bite, as always!
And the honey gave it that perfect sweetness to balance out the sometimes bitter taste of pure pumpkin (trust the honey!!)
Needless to say, it was amazing! I love all these new Oat recipes! Yum yum yum!
- breakfast ✓
- blog ✓
- babysitting ☐
- nanny job ☐
- gym ☐
- start Hunger Games Series! ☐
Yes, that last one is a must! I bought it Sunday but haven’t had time to start…
I know that once I start I’m not going to want to give another thought to the world outside the book… so I need to start when I have a chunk of time! Haha
Wishing you all a great day! I have a good little simple lunch planned. Been craving it for days! See you back here around then!
Don’t forget to ask questions VIA email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or comment the FAQ page! I am working on it and love the questions already 🙂