Good morning all!
Happy Tuesday. I love Tuesday because I get to work from home all day.
Marco started working night shifts last night. I had Noah stay the night (Noah is my dog that lives with my parents) to keep me company. I felt like I was taking care of a baby, since he woke me up anytime he needed something. We went outside at 2:30a to pee, and then he was my alarm clock at 6a and immediately needed a walk.
I kept waking up feeling bad for Marco. I was alseep and he was at work. I couldn’t imagine. He did so good. Such a hard worker for that.
Now today while he sleeps I am going to be home waiting for our furtniture. We ordered an entire new living room set and it’s coming between 10:15 & 2:15 today. Ah, I can’t wait! My living room is completely empty. And oh my gosh. Completely small! We ordered a couch, love-seat, two side tables, coffee table, an area rug, two lamps, and a decorative set. Hope it all fits 😉
Tomorrows post will have a picture of this small space completely filled!
I wanted to post about one specific meal that I have really been enjoying lately since adding brown rice back into my diet!
- I bought thighs this time for extra flavor
- Cut up the thighs into chunks
- Heat a couple tbsp. of Olive Oil and Garlic in a pan
- Add the chicken
- Cover, and cook over Med until the chicken is cooked through
- Brown Rice
- Rice cooker
- 2 parts water, 1 part rice
- A half for each person is perfect
- Organic is always the most flavorful 🙂
- Vinegar + Soy Sauce
- Rice vinegar – just sprinkle over the top
- Soy sauce – just a drizzle as well
- You can use Braggs or Tamari of course! Those are great options which I will also use after my Soy Sauce is gone
- S + P
- Sea salt & fresh ground pepper!
And of course, a side of Greens!
- Organic Arugula
- Organic sliced cucumber
- Dressing (serves 1-2)
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vin
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. TJ’s Aioli Garlic Mustard Sauce
Yum! I love this meal! I really hope some of you try it and let me know how it is! Tomorrow I’ll be posting about the breakfast casserole I have been loving!