Keeping the commitments you make to yourself and building your self-trust.
Do you ever wonder how to be more confident? Self-trust is the way. Keeping the commitments you make to yourself is the way. I’ll show you what is currently keeping you from keeping these commitments to yourself – what to stop doing and what to START doing instead.
Listen to the Full Episode on Self-Trust
Do you make a commitment and immediately after question whether you’ll actually follow through?
For example, you set your alarm for 5:30 in the morning thinking “Tomorrow I am seriously going to wake up” and then your alarm goes off and you think “Who on God’s good earth would ever wake up this early?” and tuck yourself right back into bed?
Haha, I get it. I really do. I reallllly do.
And, here’s what I know: This is taking a toll on your self-trust.
If you find yourself:
- changing your mind often
- being ‘on the fence’ with all of your own desires
- going to bed at night feeling frustrated that you’re not ‘being the YOU you want to be’
This weeks podcast episode will encourage you.
There is NO shame in what you’re currently experiencing and there is nothing ‘wrong’ with you. It’s just that how you’re currently approaching your commitments is not working.
This isn’t a ‘YOU’ problem, this is a process problem.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode on Self-Trust:
In this episode, I address the 3 things you think you should do to build your self-trust. You’ll learn:
- What you need to STOP doing today and START doing to trust yourself more
- How you can become someone who keeps the commitments you make to yourself
- Connect with Paige on Instagram: @paigeschmidt
- Want to work with Paige? Start Aligned Coaching today.